Thursday, April 23, 2015

Getting Over the Grumps

Well, we're still on track, but we've hit a bit of a slow down.We will have to live on the property over the summer because we can't stay at my brother's house anymore, and hubs has to quit his job.

We took a few trees up to the property in early November and got them planted, as well as the irises I wanted to keep. The irises are along the sides of the creek, and I can't wait to see how they do!

My heart trouble has been causing some fatigue issues, but I'm confident a change of medicine dosage will solve that. We are saving every dime we can towards building the house. I'm estimating about $20K to put in the raised foundation and get the stone and concrete walls up. They will look something like this.....


(credit: Jared and Jen)


No comments:

Post a Comment